- About Us
- For Patient
- For Doctors
At present, the total number of cancer patients has increased a lot, and it is still growing every day at an alarming rate. Smoking, UV rays, chemical products, overweight, etc. are some of the reasons behind cancer in the human being. Research shows, one out of four cancer patients die, but, due to ignorance and lack of proper medication, this number of death increases and becomes three out of four. In Parkview Hospital we provide our cancer patient with these facilities:
• Diagnosis and remedy for any cancer
• Identification of the phase of cancer. Medication is given accordingly (chemotherapy, targeted therapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy). The oncologists refer to surgery department, if needed.
• Our oncologists measure the dosage of chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
• Doctors observe the patient’s condition and take necessary steps post-therapy.
• Different types of cancer in different parts of the body (brain, ovary, throat, lungs, stomach, colon, liver, anus, pancreas, kidney) are treated here.
• Medication through surgery and radioactive iodine is available for thyroid cancer.